Terms & Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING
Use of the AddMyAd Website is available only to persons who can enter into a legally binding contract under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the AddMyAd Website. If You are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the AddMyAd and shall not transact or use AddMyAd website. As a minor if You wish to use or transact on AddMyAd, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the AddMyAd. AddMyAd reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide You with access to AddMyAd if it is brought to AddMyAd's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years or are incompetent to contract as per applicable laws.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to AddMyAd, You agree and understand that You are communicating with AddMyAd through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from AddMyAd periodically and as and when required. AddMyAd may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Membership on the AddMyAd is free. AddMyAd does not charge any fee for browsing and transacting on AddMyAd. However, AddMyAd reserves the right to charge fee and change its policies from time to time. In particular, AddMyAd may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on AddMyAd. In such an event AddMyAd reserves, without notice to You, the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend|introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee and related policies shall automatically become effective immediately once implemented on AddMyAd. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to AddMyAd.
Use of Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of AddMyAd shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to; or
- that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever, or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986; or
- misleading in any way; or
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; or
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person; or
- involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming"; or
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; or
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights, (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity]; or
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files; or
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page); or
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone; or
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses; or
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person without his or her express written consent and permission or the permission or the consent of his her guardian in the case of minor; or
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; or
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which AddMyAd, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal; or
- interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the AddMyAd Website or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services; or
- harm minors in any way; or
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items; or
- violates any law for the time being in force; or
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; or
- impersonate another person; or
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal identifiable information; or
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation; or
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading; or
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force; or
- shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers.
You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. AddMyAd reserves the right to bar any such activity and take appropriate legal actions against you.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of AddMyAd/ Website, or any other systems or networks connected to AddMyAd Website or to any AddMyAd's server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through AddMyAd Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of AddMyAd Website or any network connected to AddMyAd Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on AddMyAd Website or any network connected to AddMyAd Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to AddMyAd Website, or any other customer of AddMyAd, including any AddMyAd account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit AddMyAd Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through AddMyAd Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by AddMyAd Website.
- You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of AddMyAd Website or AddMyAd's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the AddMyAd Website.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to AddMyAd on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by You or to You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- You understand that AddMyAd has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or products/materials or get listed on the AddMyAd Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and You hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, third party advertisers found on or through AddMyAd, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such third party advertiser. AddMyAd shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third party advertisers on AddMyAd.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on AddMyAd and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You on the public forum due to your use of AddMyAd, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. AddMyAd does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the AddMyAd Website You acknowledge and agree that AddMyAd is not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on AddMyAd. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on AddMyAd, or from AddMyAd on other social platforms (eg, but not limited to Facebook).
- AddMyAd shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
AddMyAd is not responsible for the consequences by mismatch in product details or data displayed on AddMyAd or provided to us by the respective vendors of such products/spaces. AddMyAd is not responsible for any consequences of the actions taken after referring to ANY content on the website.
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, "Content"), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, "look and feel" and arrangement of such Content, contained on the AddMyAd is owned, controlled or licensed by or to AddMyAd, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You may use information on AddMyAd products and services purposely made available by AddMyAd for downloading from the Site, provided that You
- do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents; or
- use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media; or
- make no modifications to any such information; or
- do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
AddMyAd does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on AddMyAd website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using AddMyAd APIs or otherwise. In addition, AddMyAd may provide links to the third party websites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, AddMyAd assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them, and AddMyAd does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). AddMyAd does not in any way endorse any third party website(s) or content thereof
AddMyAd welcomes links to this Website. You may establish a hypertext link to AddMyAd website, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by AddMyAd. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the AddMyAd, including any logos or characters, without the express written consent of AddMyAd and the owner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another third party website or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a website any of the content or other materials on the AddMyAd website without AddMyAd's prior written consent.
- You hereby declare that You have provided all necessary Legal Details for the order execution of the product(s)|Service(s) to the Destination|Registered Office|Location specified by You in the Order.
- You further declare that the Product(s)|Service(s) will be acquired for personal|self-owned business|working under any business (Employee of an organisation) - advertising use. The Product will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit, unless it is in the express written consent of AddMyAd.
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Liability
This website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on AddMyAd on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, AddMyAd does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- AddMyAd will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, AddMyAd website.
- AddMyAd does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through AddMyAd website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from AddMyAd are free of viruses or other harmful components;
- Nothing on AddMyAd constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind;
- All the product(s)/service(s) sold on AddMyAd are governed by different state laws and if AddMyAd is unable to deliver such products due to implications of different state laws, AddMyAd will return or will give credit for the amount received by AddMyAd from the sale of such product/service/order, that could not be fulfilled to/for You;
- You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on AddMyAd. By registering your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by AddMyAd via phone calls and / or SMS notifications, in case of any order related updates. AddMyAd may at times use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS’, solely for a better user experience.
- While availing any of the payment method/s offered at AddMyAd, AddMyAd will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to: (I.) Lack of authorization for any transaction/s; or (II.) Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between your "Bank/s"; or (III.) Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or (IV.) Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
- All payments made against the purchases|services on AddMyAd by You shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India. AddMyAd does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on AddMyAd (for now, until any updation). AddMyAd can, in future, update its acceptable currency preferences, with|without prior intimation in any available currency |cryptocurrency of the world.
Without limiting other remedies, AddMyAd may limit your activity, immediately remove your information, warn other Users of your actions, immediately temporarily|indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your membership, and/or refuse to provide You with access to the AddMyAd website in the event, but not limited to:
- If AddMyAd is unable to verify or authenticate any information You/user provides; or
- If the Ad content/creative/video is not shared during the Ad Audit step/status of order process; or
Advertising Booking Steps or Statuses
Customer/User accepts to fully comply, support, assist and allow AddMyAd to follow through all the steps and/or statuses including in the booking and execution of order placed by the user without any obligations or speeding the process under any notice from the user or its registered and/or legal entity. The Order Statuses Include:
- "Checking Availability" - This is the first step/status as soon as a user books an Ad space or service via AddMyAd. Note: Only during this status, an order can be cancelled. Cancellation is not applicable or accepted after this stage or status under any request or notice.
- "Processing Order" - If the selected Ad space/s or service/s is/are 'Available' as according to your selection while placing the order.
- "Slot Unavailable" - If the selected Ad space/s or service/s is/are 'Not Available' as according to your selection while placing the order.
- "Ad Audit" - If the Ad Slot is available, you are now bound to share with us the content/creative/video of the Advertisement or Article you wish to publish via AddMyAd. This is done for reasons like; Checking whether the content scheduled to be published by user, falls under all the laws and regulations followed and practiced in India for Advertising. Checking whether the size and specifications are inline with the Media Kit or Media Specifications displayed on the Product Description/Details while booking.
- "Payment Pending" - If there is an option for a credit payment for any product, and you wish to pay it after the decided period between AddMyAd and the user, this is the next step before proceeding to confirm the order. This will be communicated as soon as the purchase is made for any product offering a credit payment feature.
- "Order Confirmed" - When all the status and steps are fulfilled and satisfied, the order will now be Confirmed and is scheduled to be Published on the pre-selected campaign date(s)/time/period by the user.
- "Published" - When the order/advertisement is Live/Published on the booked Ad space or service, this will be the final status confirming the Advertisement is now Published.
- "Suspected Fraud" - If there is a suspected fraud or any fraudulent intentions by user for booking or placing an order via AddMyAd or using its services. This can also result in permanent ban from AddMyAd and all of its partners.
- "Canceled" - If the order was canceled due to; request from the user or serious reasons not limited to technical faults, non acceptance from media or service owner, prohibited ad content or creative, unethical practices, violence, hate or racism inducing factors etc. witnessed during Ad Audit.
Advertisement Acceptability (Ad Audit)
The user is bound to share the Ad Content/Creative/Video with AddMyAd and allow it the time to process the Ad Audit for the same. The content shared by you to AddMyAd has to pass our "Ad Audit" step for the final confirmation to publish your Ad. This step is mandatory for checking the creative falling under the Laws and Regulations followed and developed for Advertising in India. And if the creative submitted complies with the Media Kit or Media Specifications displayed on the Product Description while booking. Helps us for providing a smooth advertising experience.
AddMyAd in any case will not be responsible for the Position of Advertisement placed on any Newspaper Ad, Digital Ad or any other Ad space booked via AddMyAd. It is purely under the availability or preference of the Publication or the Media Owner or the Service Provider of such products listed on AddMyAd Website.
Right to Refuse Service
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively "Mumbai, Maharashtra (India)".
Jurisdictional Issues|Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on AddMyAd is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. AddMyAd makes no representation that materials in AddMyAd are appropriate or available for use in other locations|Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations|Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and AddMyAd is not responsible for fulfilment of your order|refund for the product(s)|service(s) ordered from other locations|Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, to the extent of local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by AddMyAd. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by AddMyAd or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Material on AddMyAd website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by AddMyAd is solely for your personal|self-owned business|working under any business (Employee of an organisation) - advertising use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly, and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
We at AddMyAd respect the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, You can write to us at email@example.com
AddMyAd.com tries to be as accurate as possible on behalf of its vendors. However, AddMyAd.com does not warrant that the product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
If AddMyAd.com comes across any difference in pricing resulting from typographic errors, wrong pricing or product information, AddMyAd.com shall have the right to rectify the same or cancel the order(s) and refund monies, if any, collected from the customer|user within 10-15 business days of such corrective action taken. The mode of refund will be the same as at the time of placing the order. “Offline” order refunds will be done by cheque.
Refund process initiation within 48 Hours
For information on refund policy, (see here)
Cancellation of order
AddMyAd.com reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under situation where AddMyAd.com is not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed|cancelled does not comply with the AddMyAd.com policy or order has invalid address|incorrect information or for any other reason. However, AddMyAd.com will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order, so cancelled, is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and if any applicable refund under the guidance of AddMyAd's Refund Policy, will be made in reasonable time.
Terms & Conditions For Promotions|Offers|Season Sale (SS)
- Sale|discounts apply to selected items only. Although there are many brands|Product(s) on SALE, there might be some exclusion.
- The Season Sale runs until the pre-decided date|period of the Season Sale, but can be changed|modified without prior notice. Sale up to 50% off does not imply that all products are on discount.
- No two offers can be clubbed together. The offers like, but not limited to “Buy two Classified Ads or more and get 20% off on your purchase amount” Promotion, will not be valid on a purchase of products that already have an exclusive offer.
- Due to technical issues, typographical errors or information received from our suppliers, vendors and service providers, prices of the products shown on the website may vary during the order process. If you come across any errors in pricing or billing, we request you to contact us within 24 hours of fulfilment of your order so that we may provide a remedy for the same.
- All offers are non-transferable and have no cash value.
- AddMyAd.com reserves the right to extend|terminate|amend|add|remove|modify (in whole or part) the offers|sale, without further information at any point of time and AddMyAd.com’s decision in this regard shall be final and requires no intimation to the customer|user of any sort.
- In case of any query pertaining to the schemes, please email customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 7 399 933 933.
Terms & Conditions for ANY Upcoming Offers|Promotional Sale.
- All products are exclusive and for a limited period.
- It is a limited period offering.
- Product would be available only for a period of predefined days/weeks.
- Can not be clubbed with any other offer or promotion
- Fulfilment time for these product(s)/Service(s) can differ from normal order fulfilment. Full details can be found in product details.
- The offer(s) may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
- In case of any query pertaining to the schemes, please email customer care at email@example.com or call us at +91 7 399 933 933.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL ADDMYAD or ADDMYAD.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF ADDMYAD or ADDMYAD.COM HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES or LOSSES.